Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MD5

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    27

    MD5

    Sorry, no bashing intended:

    When people ask for help, I've appreciated more direct answers. I know it gets to us after a while because people ask the same questions over and over, or because they lack the thought of looking it up for themselves on Google or this forum. But, when I do know the answer, I like to answer thouroughly, and not respond, "Look it up on Google".

    You can get a Windows MD5 Sum checker from the following URL:

    http://www.toast442.org/gl/public_ht...20828141406760

    Drag the checksum file into the GUI window to check the file.

    HTH -

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Most of the time I do, but being on a tablet I can't type fast or reliably.

    There have been very few questions that I have answered like that.


    I'm just make a few things clear but i'm not trying to bash.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    27

    MD5

    Coolio. A tablet eh?...I'm jealous!

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Yea its pretty nice. Only problem is it doesn't have a cd drive or floppy or PXE so I can't boot knoppix into it. Though even if I did chances are it wouldn't work because of the pen. So I'm stuck with Windows but its pretty neat anyway. I've downloaded Simpsons episodes and watch them in my backyard. Talk about lazy.

    I thinking about getting a usb keyboard though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$269.10



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.27



New Samsung FIT Plus 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive MUF-64AB/AM picture

New Samsung FIT Plus 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive MUF-64AB/AM

$34.95



LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s picture

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s

$39.80



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$7.99



Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install picture

Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install

$59.99



SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives picture

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives

$49.99