-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
eadz
I'm confused.. here you say it's CEBIT and the changelog includes kde 3.2.1 but in
this thread you say it's a remaster.
I take it that
a) cebit edition doesn't include kde.3.2
b) the official version of knoppix 3.4 has not been released, even to top-iso.info and what you are buying there isn't really cebit or knoppix 3.4 ?
a) Yes, CeBit Edition does not include KDE 3.2. But: You can't distribute the CeBit-Edition without remastering, as there is copyrighted material by heise. And I think iso-top.info wanted to do us a favor in including KDE 3.2. I'll change the topic to represent this.
b) Yes, knoppix will only be available earliest in 2 weeks, but I think many people want the feature set of it now. So I was posting this possibility.
cu
Fabian
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 156
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 08:05 PM
-
By Becu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:12 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:14 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2, i5 1135G7, 256GB, 8GB, 20VE003GUS no OS, Iris Xe, 15.6"
$200.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

14" Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 2i Core I7-1165G7 16GB 256GGB WCam W11 Cord
$230.00

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99

Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IGM 15.6" Laptop Celeron N4100 4GB 500GB HDD Gray
$180.00

Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99