-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
eadz
I'm confused.. here you say it's CEBIT and the changelog includes kde 3.2.1 but in
this thread you say it's a remaster.
I take it that
a) cebit edition doesn't include kde.3.2
b) the official version of knoppix 3.4 has not been released, even to top-iso.info and what you are buying there isn't really cebit or knoppix 3.4 ?
a) Yes, CeBit Edition does not include KDE 3.2. But: You can't distribute the CeBit-Edition without remastering, as there is copyrighted material by heise. And I think iso-top.info wanted to do us a favor in including KDE 3.2. I'll change the topic to represent this.
b) Yes, knoppix will only be available earliest in 2 weeks, but I think many people want the feature set of it now. So I was posting this possibility.
cu
Fabian
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 156
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 08:05 PM
-
By Becu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:12 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:14 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50