the DVD ISO is just under 2GB (maximum FAT file size) and the KNOPPIX file also (maximum ISO9660 file size) ?
too bad that I have to disable TORAM FROMDVD then again
(or change motherboard and have at least 2.5GB RAM)
the DVD ISO is just under 2GB (maximum FAT file size) and the KNOPPIX file also (maximum ISO9660 file size) ?
too bad that I have to disable TORAM FROMDVD then again
(or change motherboard and have at least 2.5GB RAM)

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00