-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
eadz
I'm confused.. here you say it's CEBIT and the changelog includes kde 3.2.1 but in
this thread you say it's a remaster.
I take it that
a) cebit edition doesn't include kde.3.2
b) the official version of knoppix 3.4 has not been released, even to top-iso.info and what you are buying there isn't really cebit or knoppix 3.4 ?
a) Yes, CeBit Edition does not include KDE 3.2. But: You can't distribute the CeBit-Edition without remastering, as there is copyrighted material by heise. And I think iso-top.info wanted to do us a favor in including KDE 3.2. I'll change the topic to represent this.
b) Yes, knoppix will only be available earliest in 2 weeks, but I think many people want the feature set of it now. So I was posting this possibility.
cu
Fabian
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 156
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 08:05 PM
-
By Becu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:12 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:14 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99

DayStar Digital 68030 50MHz Macintosh Accelerator Card w/ 68882 FPU Vintage
$399.00

DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage Toshiba T3300SL Portable Computer Laptop 1991 Works Dark Screen Bundle
$449.99

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99

Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99