-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
eadz
I'm confused.. here you say it's CEBIT and the changelog includes kde 3.2.1 but in
this thread you say it's a remaster.
I take it that
a) cebit edition doesn't include kde.3.2
b) the official version of knoppix 3.4 has not been released, even to top-iso.info and what you are buying there isn't really cebit or knoppix 3.4 ?
a) Yes, CeBit Edition does not include KDE 3.2. But: You can't distribute the CeBit-Edition without remastering, as there is copyrighted material by heise. And I think iso-top.info wanted to do us a favor in including KDE 3.2. I'll change the topic to represent this.
b) Yes, knoppix will only be available earliest in 2 weeks, but I think many people want the feature set of it now. So I was posting this possibility.
cu
Fabian
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 156
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 08:05 PM
-
By Becu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:12 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:14 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK
$99.99

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

Synology 4GB ECC SOD DDR4 D4ES04-4G
$129.99