I've got a Actiontec 802.11b wireless network adapter
but under knoppix i dont get it work?
i've try the wlan configure but that dont works...
anybody a solution?
Thank you
I've got a Actiontec 802.11b wireless network adapter
but under knoppix i dont get it work?
i've try the wlan configure but that dont works...
anybody a solution?
Thank you
You didn't say, if you use a PCMCIA adapter. If yes, it should be based on the quite new Atmel chipset (with a RFMD radio unit). There are drivers for Linux (http://atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net), but you have to remaster Knoppix in order to get them work. I've also got an atmel-based wireless adapter and I have problems compiling the driver, so maybe there might be a solution here soon http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=969
Hope it helps, seyring

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99