I don't have a floppy in my laptop so I'm not so sure on this reply. Anyway, try "man mount" in a console to read more. Maybe try this command in a console as well "mount /dev/fd0/" and change directory to "/mnt/auto/".
how the hell do u use the floppy drive with knoppix...and the cd drive
I don't have a floppy in my laptop so I'm not so sure on this reply. Anyway, try "man mount" in a console to read more. Maybe try this command in a console as well "mount /dev/fd0/" and change directory to "/mnt/auto/".
Knoppix uses an automounter for cd and floppy Just put the disks in and try to read, if you get an error wait a little bit. Though Floppy likes to screw up alot.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00