I don't have a floppy in my laptop so I'm not so sure on this reply. Anyway, try "man mount" in a console to read more. Maybe try this command in a console as well "mount /dev/fd0/" and change directory to "/mnt/auto/".
how the hell do u use the floppy drive with knoppix...and the cd drive
I don't have a floppy in my laptop so I'm not so sure on this reply. Anyway, try "man mount" in a console to read more. Maybe try this command in a console as well "mount /dev/fd0/" and change directory to "/mnt/auto/".
Knoppix uses an automounter for cd and floppy Just put the disks in and try to read, if you get an error wait a little bit. Though Floppy likes to screw up alot.

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99