Well the problem here which I find annoying is knoppix can tell that the device is there, what it does, and what it is call but can't use it.
Hopefully 3.4 will fix that problem.
I am a complete newbie to linux. I am booting from the cd my hope is that I can knoppix to detect my wireless then I will add some extra apps and remaster the ISO.
lspci looks like this:
00:00.0 Host bridge: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device cbb2 (rev 02)
00:01.0 PCI bridge: ATI Technologies Inc PCI Bridge [IGP 340M]
00:06.0 Multimedia audio controller: ALi Corporation M5451 PCI AC-Link Controller Audio Device (rev 02)
00:07.0 ISA bridge: ALi Corporation M1533 PCI to ISA Bridge [Aladdin IV]
00:08.0 Modem: ALi Corporation Intel 537 [M5457 AC-Link Modem]
00:09.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM94306 802.11g (rev 02)
00:0a.0 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc. OZ6912 Cardbus Controller
00:0b.0 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB (rev 50)
00:0b.1 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB (rev 50)
00:0b.2 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0 (rev 51)
00:0c.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB43AB21 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link)
00:10.0 IDE interface: ALi Corporation M5229 IDE (rev c4)
00:11.0 Bridge: ALi Corporation M7101 PMU
00:12.0 Ethernet controller: National Semiconductor Corporation DP83815 (MacPhyter) Ethernet Controller
01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon IGP 340M
So I know knoppix can see the device. if i type wlcardconfig it says no wireless network card found.
HELP ME PLEASE
Well the problem here which I find annoying is knoppix can tell that the device is there, what it does, and what it is call but can't use it.
Hopefully 3.4 will fix that problem.

Vintage Suncom Computer Monitor Station Stand Rare, GOOD SHAPE
$99.99
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage eMachines eTower 500is Celeron 500MHz 256MB 40GB Win98 PC Tower Computer
$125.00
Lot of 4 Vintage Intel i486 DX2 CPU Processors for Gold Scrap Recovery
$99.99
Bering OptiPac 3315 OPT 401 205 HP / IBM Vintage Storage PC Computer 1983 3.5”
$100.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00