-
No auto-connection in 3.4
In the 3.3 version, when I boot from CD, my internet connection was automattically configured and it was ready to use. This was the best feature for me. I have downloaded 3.4 and run same as before, but there were no internet connected, I have looked for someways but it was useless.. I am the client computer in a home-lan with a cable connection. Is there something I missed? Any new command I have to use? What can be done about this? Do I have to use 3.3 instead of 3.4 because of this problem? Thanx in advance..
N.
--------
After writing the post, I have tested 3.3 again with my usual profile.I have seen that internet doesnt work there either. So, this became a general problem to me.. What can be the reason for my internet to be seen beforehand with the same profile but not anymore? Is this an unstability?
N.
Similar Threads
-
By cinogen in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 01:54 AM
-
By KnoppIXuser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 09:55 AM
-
By maddany in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 02:19 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2003, 06:24 AM
-
By robk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00

Kingston HyperX Fury 128GB DDR4-2933 CL17 Desktop Ram (8x 16GB), HX429C17FB/16
$589.00

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95

16GB Kit SK Hynix 2 x 8GB DDR5 Laptop SODIMM RAM4800MHz 1Rx16 PC5-4800B
$175.00