-
I've been using GKrellm to monitor my sensors. I'll have to see what xsensors is like.
My socket temps aren't bad...they're about like yours Cuddles. I just worry about the diode readings sometimes...it's so much higher than the socket reading. Are you sure about your temp labels Cuddles? Shouldn't the CPU temp always be higher than the system temp? I don't know...I just thought that was true.
The more I read about all these temps and such, it seems like as long as you're running stable you don't have to worry about it too much. The voltage reading of the +2.5v looks odd...but if you're running good I guess it's no biggie probably. I looked the SBr thing up, cuz I'd never heard of it either. It's apparently just another system temp, that's located in a cooler region of the board (I assume the South Bridge).
I'm still gonna buy a bigger case sometime soon...my mobo is a bit larger than the standard ATX...so I need one of the big 19" deep cases I think.
Similar Threads
-
By jjmac in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 11:34 AM
-
By nishtya in forum General Support
Replies: 37
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 07:01 PM
-
By qnx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 03:03 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2003, 05:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

HP ENVY 16 / 16" 120 hz / i9-13900H / 1TB Storage / RTX 4060
$920.00

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$334.67