First up...sorry abt the somewhat lame post...but I've searched and searched and searched..yet I'm still not able to get my answer..
I'm using an EIDE LG cd-rom (yes, i no abt the problems in regards to this brand).... but when I load knoppix.. it comes to this line
Accessing KNOPPIX cdrom at /dev/scd0..............
and just stops there. I was told its because knoppix thinks my cd-rom is a scsi model. But the person who told me that doesn't know how to solve the problem.
What should I do because this problem also applies to another Linux distro called PHLAK.
Accessing PHLAK cdrom at /dev/scd0..............
Thanks.
PS: I even did a checksum - came up accurate and ran update for cdrom..no diff.

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included
$299.99