First up...sorry abt the somewhat lame post...but I've searched and searched and searched..yet I'm still not able to get my answer..
I'm using an EIDE LG cd-rom (yes, i no abt the problems in regards to this brand).... but when I load knoppix.. it comes to this line
Accessing KNOPPIX cdrom at /dev/scd0..............
and just stops there. I was told its because knoppix thinks my cd-rom is a scsi model. But the person who told me that doesn't know how to solve the problem.
What should I do because this problem also applies to another Linux distro called PHLAK.
Accessing PHLAK cdrom at /dev/scd0..............
Thanks.
PS: I even did a checksum - came up accurate and ran update for cdrom..no diff.

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Amiga 1000 Motherboard W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$200.00
Commodore 64 Incredible Musical Keyboard and Sound ~ Complete in Box CIB
$149.99
Amiga Mega Typhoon Nordlicht 1996 NEU NEW SEALED NOS RAR Rare Game
$884.00