-
Junior Member
registered user
Downloading Knoppixstp
Can anyone help me with downloading KnoppixSTP from their website? My problem is...
1. I download from a mirror site.
2. The download manager (in W2K with IE6) shows, after a while that the download was successful at 500 MB or so downloaded.
3. I check the downloaded file and find that in fact, it is anywhere from 300Kb to 95MB.
4. I have tried installing download managers which don't ever seem to attach themselves to IE6 to take over the download.
I just need to download the main ISO so I can burn it to CD using Nero Burning Rom.
Thanks in advance!
-
Junior Member
registered user
STD Download...
Hi,
I downloaded STD via the torrent found here:
http://www.knoppix-std.org/download.html
You can get a good torrent client from:
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
If you want the Win32 version to download it, then go directly to:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/a...p.exe?download
Install the torrent client first, and the go to the STD download site and click on the torrent link. Select Open from the menu, instead of save to disk.
After that, check out the MD5 sum check by searching in this forum for MD5. I posted something on this yesterday.
HTH
Scott
Similar Threads
-
By glebaron in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:47 PM
-
By TheChemist187 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 07:11 PM
-
By biscuits91 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 03:59 AM
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By mcguire303 in forum General Support
Replies: 20
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 07:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

LSI Oracle 9361-16i 16-Port 12Gb SAS PCIe RAID Controller 7332895
$77.97

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00