-
Junior Member
registered user
Downloading Knoppixstp
Can anyone help me with downloading KnoppixSTP from their website? My problem is...
1. I download from a mirror site.
2. The download manager (in W2K with IE6) shows, after a while that the download was successful at 500 MB or so downloaded.
3. I check the downloaded file and find that in fact, it is anywhere from 300Kb to 95MB.
4. I have tried installing download managers which don't ever seem to attach themselves to IE6 to take over the download.
I just need to download the main ISO so I can burn it to CD using Nero Burning Rom.
Thanks in advance!
-
Junior Member
registered user
STD Download...
Hi,
I downloaded STD via the torrent found here:
http://www.knoppix-std.org/download.html
You can get a good torrent client from:
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
If you want the Win32 version to download it, then go directly to:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/a...p.exe?download
Install the torrent client first, and the go to the STD download site and click on the torrent link. Select Open from the menu, instead of save to disk.
After that, check out the MD5 sum check by searching in this forum for MD5. I posted something on this yesterday.
HTH
Scott
Similar Threads
-
By glebaron in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:47 PM
-
By TheChemist187 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 07:11 PM
-
By biscuits91 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 03:59 AM
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By mcguire303 in forum General Support
Replies: 20
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 07:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99