-
Junior Member
registered user
Downloading Knoppixstp
Can anyone help me with downloading KnoppixSTP from their website? My problem is...
1. I download from a mirror site.
2. The download manager (in W2K with IE6) shows, after a while that the download was successful at 500 MB or so downloaded.
3. I check the downloaded file and find that in fact, it is anywhere from 300Kb to 95MB.
4. I have tried installing download managers which don't ever seem to attach themselves to IE6 to take over the download.
I just need to download the main ISO so I can burn it to CD using Nero Burning Rom.
Thanks in advance!
-
Junior Member
registered user
STD Download...
Hi,
I downloaded STD via the torrent found here:
http://www.knoppix-std.org/download.html
You can get a good torrent client from:
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
If you want the Win32 version to download it, then go directly to:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/a...p.exe?download
Install the torrent client first, and the go to the STD download site and click on the torrent link. Select Open from the menu, instead of save to disk.
After that, check out the MD5 sum check by searching in this forum for MD5. I posted something on this yesterday.
HTH
Scott
Similar Threads
-
By glebaron in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:47 PM
-
By TheChemist187 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 07:11 PM
-
By biscuits91 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 03:59 AM
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By mcguire303 in forum General Support
Replies: 20
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 07:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99

Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99

Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21