There should be an option in the system menu to change the menu. I don't use it alot so I can't help beyound that.
i have remastered knoppix but want to make some changes now.i used knoppix to make a cd containing hacking tools but now i want to add some more tools .also i want to make some changes in the menu.is there anyway i could do this?
There should be an option in the system menu to change the menu. I don't use it alot so I can't help beyound that.

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99
DELL POWEREDGE R640 8SFF 2x 8 CORE SILVER 4110 2.1GHZ 32GB RAM H740P NO HDD
$550.00
Asus VivoPC X Intel Core i5-7th Gen 2.50GHz, 8GB, 500GB SSD + 1 TB, GTX 1060 3GB
$260.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00
*Brand New-Factory Sealed* AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 5.6GHz AM5 00-100001973WOF
$449.00
HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Dell OptiPlex 5050 SFF Core i5-7500, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win11 PRO Up
$89.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00