-
sound card device kpsk
Hello
I am hoping some of you may have used amateur radio program Kpsk. I have Knoppix HD installation and Kpsk uses sound card to modulate digital radio signals. When I use /dev/audio for sound card device I get no signal. What is the /dev/? for sound card in Knoppix. All my other
settings and cabling are OK because PTT works for transmit and Windows runs my setup with program Digipan. I have played with mixer settings and waterfall sensitivity also.
Thank you
Rob O'Hara
AA8IB
Newbury, Ohio
Similar Threads
-
By AngelFch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By crap in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 10:42 PM
-
By bigboss97 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:01 AM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By ozlad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 04:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99