-
Keyboard layout
Hi I just did a hd install and everything seems great apart from my keyboard is set up to be US layout and I need it to be UK.
Can anyone tell me how to change this please?
Thanks
Tony
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Keyboard layout

Originally Posted by
tonyleake
Hi I just did a hd install and everything seems great apart from my keyboard is set up to be US layout and I need it to be UK.
Can anyone tell me how to change this please?
Thanks
Tony
In the Control Center in KDE you can change the settings in Regional & Accessibility -> Keyboard Layout or you should be able to click on the flag in the taskbar and change to the UK layout. If you want it system wide then open a console window and as root dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 then choose the proper layout for the console I believe it is dpkg-reconfigure console-common. You have to logout and back in for the changes to take effect.
Similar Threads
-
By drstock in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 09:22 AM
-
By ocean in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By mzruya in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:34 PM
-
By tommydl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 01:13 PM
-
By GuineaPig in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 09:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00