-
Need help transferring my files
I am having some serious problems with a hard drive of mine. Windows on the drive became corrupt so I turned to knoppix to be able to access my data. Luckily, under Knoppix I can see and access all my files but now I must figure out a way to transfer them to another computer to back them up before my hard drive fails completely and so that I can format the drive and start over again. I am not familiar with linux or knoppix at all so I do not know how to install any programs or do much at all. There are other computers that are on the same network as this computer that run windows and I am trying to figure out a way to communicate with them. If someone could explain to me how to transfer all my data to another computer on the network and save it I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thx
Similar Threads
-
By kjjaeger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By mattrock1988 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
-
By panzerjager88 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:35 PM
-
By bigjnsa in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By Baraboo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00