Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Program info needed.

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    OK thanks. Now I need a media player that can play wmv files. Is there one thats small and can be run write from the home directory. Or even better one that is already installed?

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    Same as I run and it works fine, you have obviously checked the shortcut to make sure? Maybe even change it and go back to the default.

    It was there. I was just in the wrong tab. I'm not sure why Kill Window was set to None rather than Default though..that's why it wasn't working.

    Anyways, I noticed the combo I was using is also registered to switch keyboard layouts in the default KDE scheme...so I'm definitely undoing that. Thanks Stephen.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    382
    Hey firebyrd, as I was looking through all the stuff in the KDE Shortcuts, I noticed that 3.2 has one shortcut called "Show Taskmanager", which brings up the system guard if you hit "Ctrl+Alt+Del" just like in Windows. I assume 3.1 has the same thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Step 2 info
    By HOfL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 12:37 PM
  2. Ip info
    By firebyrd10 in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:38 AM
  3. Cracked WEP info needed for Educational purposes
    By robson8112 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 05:50 PM
  4. Cracked WEP info needed for Educational purposes
    By robson8112 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 05:49 PM
  5. Info on Knoppix
    By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121 picture

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121

$69.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$545.25



Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2 picture

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2

$135.00



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$330.73