HELP I DOWNLOADED THE MD5SUM FOR KNOPPIX STD AND ITS AN ISO IMAGE. WHAT DO I DO WITH IT??![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
HELP I DOWNLOADED THE MD5SUM FOR KNOPPIX STD AND ITS AN ISO IMAGE. WHAT DO I DO WITH IT??![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
From FAQ http://download.linuxtag.org/knoppix...IX-FAQ-EN.txt:
Q: What are these strange MD5 files that accompany the ISO CD images?
A: The files with the .md5 extension contain checksums for the actual CD
images. A checksum is a "matching number" for checking files. One can
verify that the file matches its original down to the smallest detail.
When you download both the ISO image for the CD and its corresponding .md5
file, you can verify that your download was complete and that the contents
are unchanged by typing "md5sum -c filename.md5" under Linux/Unix. Further
information about MD5 and programs for various OS's can be found at
http://www.fourmilab.ch/md5/. You can download a Windows(TM) version at
http://www.toast442.org/md5gui.shtml.
---

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
$140.00