-
sound card device kpsk
Hello
I am hoping some of you may have used amateur radio program Kpsk. I have Knoppix HD installation and Kpsk uses sound card to modulate digital radio signals. When I use /dev/audio for sound card device I get no signal. What is the /dev/? for sound card in Knoppix. All my other
settings and cabling are OK because PTT works for transmit and Windows runs my setup with program Digipan. I have played with mixer settings and waterfall sensitivity also.
Thank you
Rob O'Hara
AA8IB
Newbury, Ohio
-
Senior Member
registered user
Never done it, but you could try /dev/dsp
Similar Threads
-
By AngelFch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By crap in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 10:42 PM
-
By bigboss97 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:01 AM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By ozlad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 04:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99