I am looking for help getting my 5 button mouse to work properly. I would like to have the side buttons page back and forward on web pages. The mouse is a generic optical usb with a PS/2 adapter on it. I would prefer to keep it PS/2 for now. It has a wheel, so from what I've read, it is probably really a 7 button mouse. My xf86 config file shows it as a standard PS/2 wheel mouse. My searches of the forums has not yeilded any results. Any help would be appreciated.

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$155.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99