Hi,
Before I go ahead and attempt to make an array out of my drives, does the default knoppix kernel support SW/RAID ? I have 3.1 installed on a box with 2 SCSI disks that are identical. One is unused so, now i want to try SW/RAID.
Ray
Hi,
Before I go ahead and attempt to make an array out of my drives, does the default knoppix kernel support SW/RAID ? I have 3.1 installed on a box with 2 SCSI disks that are identical. One is unused so, now i want to try SW/RAID.
Ray

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink W70B W73H DECT IP VoIP Cordless Phone Handset Base Charger Never Used
$109.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
magicJack PLUS VoIP Phone Adapter USB, 1 Line, Caller ID, Black
$39.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95