-
Junior Member
registered user
Siemen SS1012 pcmcia card problem
cardctl ident: "Siemens", SS1012
manfid: 0x0000, 0x024c
function:6 (network)
In: /etc/pcmcia/config
card " Siemens Speedstream SS1012 Fast Ethernet"
manfid 0x02ac, 0x1012
bind "tulip_cb"
Question, does the "manfid" numbers need to be the same or is there a problem. The problem I'm having is I can't get on the Internet. I get a blinking light on card, but no net. I've tried configuring card but that hasn't worked. In one config process there is window for Ip Address, Network Mask, Broadcast Address, Default Gateway, and Name Server. In all of these there is already a number, is this scanned by the system to be the right number or do I have to get the number and enter. If I have to get where do I find them. There is a W2000 machine connected to Cox cable I can get from????
Similar Threads
-
By davidparis in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 01:26 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By ZepHead in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 03:08 AM
-
By nlang in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 12:27 AM
-
By amirante in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 04:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50