-
Junior Member
registered user
Siemen SS1012 pcmcia card problem
cardctl ident: "Siemens", SS1012
manfid: 0x0000, 0x024c
function:6 (network)
In: /etc/pcmcia/config
card " Siemens Speedstream SS1012 Fast Ethernet"
manfid 0x02ac, 0x1012
bind "tulip_cb"
Question, does the "manfid" numbers need to be the same or is there a problem. The problem I'm having is I can't get on the Internet. I get a blinking light on card, but no net. I've tried configuring card but that hasn't worked. In one config process there is window for Ip Address, Network Mask, Broadcast Address, Default Gateway, and Name Server. In all of these there is already a number, is this scanned by the system to be the right number or do I have to get the number and enter. If I have to get where do I find them. There is a W2000 machine connected to Cox cable I can get from????
Similar Threads
-
By davidparis in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 01:26 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By ZepHead in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 03:08 AM
-
By nlang in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 12:27 AM
-
By amirante in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 04:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00