-
gnome install looks too... keramik
Hello, I've installed knoppix and it is the BEST linux I have used. I have had no problems with it thus far, except one thing is annoying me. I installed GNOME on my knoppix/debian install... gnome works great but one GUI thing is annoying me. Every theme I use has a keramik style instead of using the native widgets/buttons used by gnome themes. Does anyone know how to make gnome "look" like gnome instead of looking like KDE
TIA
-
heh, nevermind... I just did
apt-get install metacity-themes
and it worked.
/me slaps himself... well, maybe someone wanting it to look right can see how I did it 
Thanks anyway
Similar Threads
-
By mail2ian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2005, 02:22 AM
-
By johnson25 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:48 PM
-
By malloc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 02:50 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 04:49 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99