heh, nevermind... I just did
apt-get install metacity-themes
and it worked.
/me slaps himself... well, maybe someone wanting it to look right can see how I did it
Thanks anyway
Hello, I've installed knoppix and it is the BEST linux I have used. I have had no problems with it thus far, except one thing is annoying me. I installed GNOME on my knoppix/debian install... gnome works great but one GUI thing is annoying me. Every theme I use has a keramik style instead of using the native widgets/buttons used by gnome themes. Does anyone know how to make gnome "look" like gnome instead of looking like KDE
TIA![]()
heh, nevermind... I just did
apt-get install metacity-themes
and it worked.
/me slaps himself... well, maybe someone wanting it to look right can see how I did it
Thanks anyway

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96
IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99