-
gnome install looks too... keramik
Hello, I've installed knoppix and it is the BEST linux I have used. I have had no problems with it thus far, except one thing is annoying me. I installed GNOME on my knoppix/debian install... gnome works great but one GUI thing is annoying me. Every theme I use has a keramik style instead of using the native widgets/buttons used by gnome themes. Does anyone know how to make gnome "look" like gnome instead of looking like KDE
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By mail2ian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2005, 02:22 AM
-
By johnson25 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:48 PM
-
By malloc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 02:50 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 04:49 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$640.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold SE Firewall VPN Network Security Appliance Black/Yellow
$350.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00