Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ip info

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949

    Ip info

    Is there anyway I can look at my current network set up useing DCHP? Because I want to do a manual config and I don't know that answers to some of the questions asked.

    Also when I do manually set up my network do I have to save the config again or is it saved in my Home directory.

    If I have to save the config to keep it then is there a script I can run to change the setup to what I want it to be?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    anyone?

  3. #3
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    shell command ifconfig, although there are other ways to get the information too.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Rather then resaving my config and being the lazy person I am, is there some script I can make to auto change the ip settings

    Ip= 192.168.1.102
    subnet mask=255.255.255.0
    broadcast=192.168.1.255
    Gateway=192.168.1.1
    Name server= none (I clicked cancel when the option came up.) Is name server DNS?

Similar Threads

  1. music info
    By pompeyjohn in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 08:49 PM
  2. Step 2 info
    By HOfL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 12:37 PM
  3. Program info needed.
    By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:20 AM
  4. fluxbox info?
    By three eyes open in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:57 AM
  5. Info on Knoppix
    By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29



UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE picture

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE

$34.25



ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical  - USA Seller picture

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller

$29.99



GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic picture

GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic

$36.00



GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box picture

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box

$48.00



Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI picture

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI

$44.00



Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ picture

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ

$350.00



Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set picture

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set

$20.00