-
Junior Member
registered user
kpackage password problem
I am trying to get my kpackage program to accept my password.
I am running 3.3 installed on my hard drive. During installation, I was asked to give it a password which I did for both root and user. Now my "user" is Knoppix which is wrong, but whatever. I have tried everything to get root to work for kpackage.
Also I am not able to type my password in the password prompt in kpackage as it will not let me type, litterally.
I am brand new to Linux and need a hand.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By jMon54 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 07:23 PM
-
By vermeersch in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By Madcatz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00