Hi
Boot from the cd and then try QTparted.
johnb
How do I got about making a new fat32 partition within knoppix?
I currently have 39 gig of my HND as ext3 for linux and the rest for swap file.
I tried to use the qtparted to resize the 39 gig but left-clicking the partiton had the 'resize' option unavailable.
Hi
Boot from the cd and then try QTparted.
johnb
qtparted is still a little buggy. I find that sometimes I would have to close it and open it up again so that some options become available.
If you like command line I suggest you use fdisk.
On the other hand, if you have cd1 of Mandrake 8 and up, you can use it to partitician the hard drive, then quit the instalation process. This guy did it:
http://www.projektfarm.com/en/support/debian_setup/

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99