I downloaded from knoppix.net sources site..
but the modutils seems too old for my current kernel..
tried with apt-get source modutils, but end up with lots of errors..
so I never made far with this ash shell.
custom kernel is ready, modules done...
but I've been staying on the same problem on this issue for days..
should I get modutils from source ? or the apt-get source modutils
suppose to work ?
Can someone please direct me to some docs
on re-compiling ash with custom kernel and
current kernel's modutils please ?![]()
Because ash-knoppix (or 'init' in this context) is statically linked with modutils, you may also need to recompile ash-knoppix to upgrade your modutils for any newer kernel versions that may require them
--

DEC PDP 11/05 or 11/10 system complete, H900 box, vintage, Digital Equip Corp
$3509.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99