-
Senior Member
registered user
crazy KDE
Hi...I checked that file [KDEGLOBALS] and there are already 2 lines, one for LargeCursor=True and another for a white cursor.....I wonder why I cant make my cursor arrow BIGGER? Very strange if it is correct in the configuration.......any more ideas??? Also : I dont have an option for CURSOR THEME for some reason. I guess someone up there doesnt want me to have a cursor I can see!
K menu -> Settings -> Control Center -> Peripherals -> Mouse -> Cursor theme
Any other suggestions////thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Otacon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 05:15 PM
-
By fannymites in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 05:23 AM
-
By dayalp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 06:03 PM
-
By diirrttiiee in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00