perhaps HOW is nice to know for you, bebg new and all.
i did that by klicking on the ICEWM button choosing the second blurline from bottom then the third from top of popup. hope you enyoy
you boot from CD right? press F2 when the boot: appears. there you have a bunch of cheatcodes.
on line2 from top in the wite window that appears you find desktop=icewm.
so typing :
boot:knoppix desktop=icewm should give you icewm
the = sign may be on a different place than normal, no panic just try aroun some.
btw the font on buttons in icewm is terrible on my screen, looks like hindi or soething.
perhaps HOW is nice to know for you, bebg new and all.
i did that by klicking on the ICEWM button choosing the second blurline from bottom then the third from top of popup. hope you enyoy
You're right, I boot from the CD for the time being. I'm trying to get used to the OS before I attempt to install to a hard drive. What can I say, I'm parranoid about reloading my HDD. But, I have some lesser systems I play around with vis-a-vis OSes. So, I'll just have to check out the cheatcodes you passed along and have a crack at it.
Thanks!
'Goon

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08