-
Thanks for the tips...I was however trying not to sink more cash in this system. I think I can scare up another HD but the memory could be problematic. The board has 4 SIMM slots that are completely populated (one 16MB pair and one 8MB pair) but I'll see if I can scare up some different sticks somewhere. Thusfar, though, it seems this box ain't much more than it already is
Similar Threads
-
By jisakiel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 12:30 AM
-
By nitropowered in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 06:55 AM
-
By linuxwind in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-17-2003, 06:01 AM
-
By fhayashi in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

X4TTX Dell PERC H730P SATA/SAS PCIe RAID Controller 0X4TTX
$42.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00