-
Thanks for the tips...I was however trying not to sink more cash in this system. I think I can scare up another HD but the memory could be problematic. The board has 4 SIMM slots that are completely populated (one 16MB pair and one 8MB pair) but I'll see if I can scare up some different sticks somewhere. Thusfar, though, it seems this box ain't much more than it already is
Similar Threads
-
By jisakiel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 12:30 AM
-
By nitropowered in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 06:55 AM
-
By linuxwind in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-17-2003, 06:01 AM
-
By fhayashi in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh PowerBook Duo 230 With Power Supply Floppy Drive Parts
$100.00

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE
$149.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501
$50.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99

Vintage Apple Power Macintosh 6100/66 M1596 - WORKING
$149.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh 80MB SCSI 2.5" Hard Drive IBM WDS-280 PowerBook 1992
$65.00

Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99