-
got it in one...
You're right, I boot from the CD for the time being. I'm trying to get used to the OS before I attempt to install to a hard drive. What can I say, I'm parranoid about reloading my HDD. But, I have some lesser systems I play around with vis-a-vis OSes. So, I'll just have to check out the cheatcodes you passed along and have a crack at it.
Thanks!
'Goon
Similar Threads
-
By jisakiel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 12:30 AM
-
By nitropowered in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 06:55 AM
-
By linuxwind in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-17-2003, 06:01 AM
-
By fhayashi in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 FE+ Book Cover with Keyboard Slim AI Key
$49.99