This might help :
http://www.broadowlersystems.co.uk/democd
(I wrote it, its clunky, but free.)
HTH HAND
David
Hi
I need to make a demo CD for Mambo Open Server http://www.mamboserver.com
This is a Apache, MySql, PHP CMS
I've read the remastering howto and got as far as apt-get update.
What do I need to do now so that Apache and MySQL are automatically started and the web browser opens http://localhost/ with my demo of Mambo
Thanks in advance
Brian
This might help :
http://www.broadowlersystems.co.uk/democd
(I wrote it, its clunky, but free.)
HTH HAND
David

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage UMC GMB-386UMC V0.1 386DX ISA Motherboard w/ AMIBIOS AA2828485
$68.00
RARE ATI Graphics Xpression ISA 2MB Mach64 GX EXM193 Vintage VGA Card 1995
$223.99
Vintage Y2K Heritage Brown Leather 17” Laptop Briefcase Business Bag With Strap
$49.95
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage FIC PT-2000 Socket 5 Motherboard 32MB Pentium 90 FDIV Used Description
$199.99