This might help :
http://www.broadowlersystems.co.uk/democd
(I wrote it, its clunky, but free.)
HTH HAND
David
Hi
I need to make a demo CD for Mambo Open Server http://www.mamboserver.com
This is a Apache, MySql, PHP CMS
I've read the remastering howto and got as far as apt-get update.
What do I need to do now so that Apache and MySQL are automatically started and the web browser opens http://localhost/ with my demo of Mambo
Thanks in advance
Brian
This might help :
http://www.broadowlersystems.co.uk/democd
(I wrote it, its clunky, but free.)
HTH HAND
David

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97