Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Internet With Knoppix

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Georgia, Atlanta
    Posts
    2

    Internet With Knoppix

    Hey,

    I am a new user of linux and I have try the Knoppix live CD . Everything seems to work just fine, but the internet. I do know how to fix it . Can anyone help me with this?? What are the steps that I need to follow to be able to see and use the internet with knoppix?


    thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: Internet With Knoppix

    Quote Originally Posted by Julia
    I do know how to fix it .
    Well then, fix it.

    Seriously, I do know of a problem connecting to the Internet, but I don't know if it's your problem. If you want to see what problem I'm talking about read through the threads here for ones posted by me. You really haven't posted any information that would let anyone figure out what your particular problem is. Make an effort if you want help.

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix can't get to the Internet
    By username11 in forum Networking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
  2. Knoppix Internet Connection
    By Siege in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 06:02 AM
  3. No Internet with Knoppix 3.6 HD-Install
    By Chastaghir in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:39 AM
  4. internet with knoppix
    By Julia in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:35 PM
  5. internet not reachable with knoppix 3.2
    By lucs in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 07:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)  picture

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)

$150.00



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590 picture

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590

$129.00