-
Get trial or full key at this time too
Hi there.
...so; if I get the 30days trial license for the Linuxant-package, I will be able to run my wlan 30 days...
otherwise I'll have to pay?!? fine...
is there no other way of getting my Intel 2100-a** to work on a Knoppix 3.02 - except on that basis
and this install-instruction - which doesn't fit my needs because of a missing '*.ko' file in the hostap-driver-0.1.3/driver/modules/ folder which, though, is not able to be copied(?), due to its absence.
(The error occurred every time I ran make in the root folder of the hostap-driver-0.1.3 dir.)
I didn't find anyone - using google - who's encountered this Problem...
...maybe someone reading this did, and solved this someway... 
Thanks for any hints, suggestions, walkthroughs, or whatever...
Greetings Gabriel.
PS: P1.3 Centrino with Intel PRO/Wireless 2100, Knoppix 3.02 (2.4.24-xfs).
PSS: In fact I'm not really a newbie to Linux, but never the less there are a few years gone since I read and did such much Linux-stuff; so please try to keep it simple - long story short: tell me in commandline-style. 
I need to know how to install what...config is secondary.
(Although, I would appreciate further information of any kind).
PSSS: Sorry for maybe writing kind of strange... I'm not a nativ-english-dude
Similar Threads
-
By muzicman82 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
-
By pumix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:38 PM
-
By totenengle in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By pepito in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:44 PM
-
By dek in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Samsung 16GB PC4-19200T 2Rx4 DDR4-2400 ECC RDIMM Server RAM M393A2G40EB1-CRC0Q.
$229.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory
$669.00

LOT OF 5 RAM STICKS-SAMSUNG/SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2133 (16GBX5=75GB TOTAL)
$345.00