-
md5sum changes with each run.
I am thinking this may be hardware issue, b/c I am seeing something else very strange. I thought that maybe knoppix was having a hard time with the size of the parition, so blew that one away, and created a small 5Gb partition as part of the raid array. I was able to successfully chroot. So I did my customiziations, and created a new knoppix iso. I then ran an md5sum on the iso file. Funny thing I noticed, is that each time I run it on the .iso file, it changes!!! So I thought maybe I had bad CD-ROM or faulty ram. But I ran memtest86 and swapped out CD-ROMs, and I still see the same thing. I even went back to an older version of knoppix and I still see the problem.
So the only thing left to question is the raid array. Has anyone else seen this type issue where md5sum keeps changing?
Similar Threads
-
By tr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2005, 09:29 AM
-
By bluestick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:33 PM
-
By bluestick in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
-
By alexl in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 02:36 PM
-
By nob in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 06:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung - 990 PRO 1TB Internal SSD PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2
$200.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

8GB Samsung SODIMM DDR4 Laptop RAM One Stick
$49.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99