-
Smart boot manager
I need some help with SBM I DL , all I get is a text file?? dont know what to do with it . I dont know the first thing abt programming, How do I make the Text document executable? as it is its useless. SBM is supposed to be able to boot any CD but as it stands its useless. thanks
-
Ditto
I burned the .iso image to the CD. Using Explorer (in Windows) the .iso file is sitting there as a single file.
I've buzzed around here looking for a boot floppy and, okay, there appears to be one floating out here somewhere.
But where?
I've taken a look at a couple boot Linus floppy tools like RIP and Tom's Boot Disk but both of those are simply .bin files or .img files that are far too big for a floppy.
I'm running a Compaq Presario 725. The BIOS allows for booting from the Knoppix CD but, for whatever reason, it cannot read the .iso file.
Suggestions would be most helpful
-
SBM
Does no one in Knoppix land know what to do with SBM after it is DLd
Similar Threads
-
By der in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 03:48 PM
-
By proto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 12:06 PM
-
By proto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:25 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64 C64 Computer & RF TV Switch Cable UNTESTED NO POWER SUPPLY AS IS
$104.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99