PS this is a HD install, I posted the same message in that forum but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for help in two places
Hello all,
As the subject suggests I recently had a power outage knock out my Knoppix box. Whenever I reboot it it takes me into single user mode.
I have tried running fsck but get the following error
"fsck: error while loading shared libraries: libblkid.so.1: cannot open shared object file: Input/Output error"
This box is a mail server (you can still e-mail a solution at [email protected]) so I need to get it up and running ASAP
Thanks in advance.
Bryan James
PS this is a HD install, I posted the same message in that forum but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for help in two places

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00