http://gnubox.dyndns.org:8080/~sunil/knoppix.php
FAQ
1) How do I stop konquerer at startup
- Ambrose
how can i disabled the knoppix index.html page at setup?
http://gnubox.dyndns.org:8080/~sunil/knoppix.php
FAQ
1) How do I stop konquerer at startup
- Ambrose
I did it easily, Open the Iso in an application such as "WinISO" delete or edit [autorun.bat]Originally Posted by shayl6
Shayl6,
I did it, when I was running on v3.3 CD (not hard drive installed), but it required using "Save Configuration" from the KMenu --> Knoppix --> Configuration ( or was it a "persistant Home" ?)
Anyway, unless you do as heldersepu suggests, and change the actual ISO for the CD, any changes you make with booting the CD, are not going to be retained on your next boot of the CD, unless you save configs (or Home).
With that said, I am sure that the reply that Ambrose posted, from the FAQ may be the way I am thinking of doing it. Sorry, Ambrose, I didn't actually "look" at the link, but I am sure it is what I did, when I ran the CD, and also was running the CD with "Save Configs" and a "Persistant Home", along with a Swap. The FAQ's on this web site are fantastic, most, if not all, of the questions I have ever had, have been covered in them, and written so well, even a wet-footed soul as myself was able to follow them.
Hope this helps,
Ms. Cuddles

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95