I have found out that it is an "ORTEK USB Hub/Keyboard" as reported in Kudzu in RH9.
I have a Kensington Keyboard-in-a-box (USB) and whenever X starts it hangs when it gets to Initializing system services and occasionally goes one step further. I have also tried the new Apple Pro Keyboard and also same results. I used to use an old Apple iMac keyboard and it worked fine. The kensington keyboard also hangs X in Red Hat 9. I'm using Knoppix 3.3 2003-11-19. Ive also got 3.2 2003-07-26 and also hangs that.
Thanks in advance
I have found out that it is an "ORTEK USB Hub/Keyboard" as reported in Kudzu in RH9.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00
SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00
(LOT OF 18) Kingston 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3L-1333 2rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$180.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot of 4 - 16GB 2Rx8 DDR-4 2666V MHz ECC Reg Samsung M393A2K43DB2-CTD6Y Tested
$300.00
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95