-
connecting to Sympatico HS with knopix pppoe
Hello, I just tried out booting knoppix from the cd and find it totally kicks @$$.
In windows xp (right now), I can use it's base pppoe program or RASPPPOE (much better) to connect to bell sympatico High Speed (dsl).
How do I do this in Knoppix?
also, how do I save the settings to a floppy so I don't have to redo it every time i boot?
TekkamanShard (knoppix and General Linux Newbie)
-
Junior Member
registered user
yeah, I wanna know the same thing
Similar Threads
-
By Joshm in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 11:55 PM
-
By Smoke187 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By xalia in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 06:54 PM
-
By dstarke in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 05:01 AM
-
By voxxell99 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 39 Used & Tested Cisco SFP-10G-LRM 10G Base SFP Transceivers 10-2456-02
$349.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09